Whether it’s art, or writing, or music, whatever, as long as you’ve figured out what you love when your heart was broken, or when you were sad, or when you were lonely, or when you were left out, thats when you figured out that’s what makes you happiest in your entire life, which I think is kind of beautiful. I think it’s when we learn those tough lessons that, sometimes life can throw things at you that you’re not prepared for. Like the way that people treat each other some times. And through writing songs, i’ve learnt a lot of lessons. Writing songs has taught me a lot, and you liking those songs and caring about them, has taught me that those feelings are valid even if they’re not okay. And even if you’re not alright - that’s okay. And I think one of the hardest lessons in life you’ll have to learn is, sometimes nothing that you do, no matter how hard you try, you cant make someone like you if they don’t like you, and its okay to let that go. All you need to worry about is how you are going to get through it.
- Easy and very effective
- Requires nothing but your body
- Includes attack
Very useful to know, pass and share please.
I don’t mean to impose a personal favour on you guys, but I really would like to ask that everyone who follows me reblog this.
I don’t think I made it very clear but last month I was sexually assaulted by someone who I thought was my friend (I don’t want to talk about it don’t ask), and it’s… really fucked with my head.
Had I known this a month ago I would have been able to get away.
So, essentially, I’m really pleading with you to reblog this so everyone who follows you doesn’t get stuck in the same position I was with no way out.
I mean again I don’t want the point of this to be my sob story or whatever but if you could reblog this it would seriously mean a lot
I don’t understand why
"Fro will go home by himself. Fro is always getting lost like this… so Fro wants to be able to get home on his own. After all, Fro is a member of Sabertooth, too. See? And somehow, I get the feeling that Rogue is cheering me on."
you throw your head back, laughing.
1. Do not date a boy who does not care what your favourite song is. The boy who does not care what melodies ignite your heart strings with love and wonder while staring at passing street lights on the last train home, will not care if it’s 2 a.m. and your heart is breaking.
2. Do not let anyone fold you up like last winters tattered scarf and put you away with the others in a neatly labeled box. Even when there’s thunder and the sky is crying, you are your mum’s favourite summer dress. You are to wear yourself like you believe it.
3. We are all stories. Write yours how you want. Make today’s chapter about purposely taking the wrong bus and discovering a tiny blue tea shop, or folding origami paper hearts over and over on your window sill. Just make sure it’s something you’d enjoy reading.
4. I will always try to save you.
5. Someday you will be 19 and lost and heartbroken and you will think about a place you’ve seen on TV or heard or read about in a book or seen a picture of. You will feel your heart drop into your stomach. Go there. For a day, a month, forever, but it’s important that you go.
6. The world is so beautiful. Do not let the slumped over homeless man outside the convenience store or the stories of guns and bombs on the television let you believe otherwise. We are all so lost. All of us. We all show it in different ways. I write bad poems. Others start wars. There is no inherent evil, only good people searching too hard.
7. I love everything about you.
8. Money turns people into liars and emotional ghosts. School grades are an inaccurate representation of you. Measure your life’s worth in how many times you’ve nearly lost your life to laughter, how many books you’ve closed with happy tears in your eyes, people whose lives you’ve brought joy to, marshmallows eaten, or countries visited.
9. Don’t ever let anyone tell you to stop crying. Cry if you want to. It’s okay. You’re allowed.
10. My best friend once told me that the most important decision he had ever made was to love everyone and everything. He’s the only person I’ve ever known to have a viewable aura of light around him. Don’t forget to love this world, to love people. Be light. You are already mine.”